Monday, June 8, 2009

NECRO- Nirvana



Before ligaments and fridges
The triple six digits religion
Might sacrifice pigeon's fidget
Was created by ancient midgets
My kamikaze cronies
Listening to Ozzy over Rick Rock's chords
Doing quasi religious ceremonies
I see with the Alseek
Curse you into paralysis
Drinking blood from the chalice with Alistair Crowley
I feel no guilt, for the blood that got spilt
Fuck thou shall not kill, do what thou wilt!
Skeeming on Rosemary's baby in witches shrine
My cult'll leave you shocked like Polanksky in 69
Introduce you to hallucogenic narcotics
Bathing you with females rocking psychodelic bell bottoms
Fu-Manchu in effect
Banging spoons like Yuri Yella
Then I'll sharpen the ends
And juks you in the neck
67 stab wounds in the lubyankas
Allows you to sip droplets from the goblets of Pompous conquerers

No comments:

GEODUDE

GEODUDE
A center for innovative high culture and social consciousness